About me

About me? Hmm, I don't really know what to put here, because nothing's really about me. It's about the books, and getting lost in a fantasied world you adore, or wish to be in. Everything is about the books, not me. But, if I had to write something right here, I'd write.

I am an Indie Author. I guess that's what they call me..I try to just write right stuff. Sometimes it's odd, but that's the beauty in writing. Just go with it.

Friday, October 21, 2016

Ebook Giveaways

 Hello! It's Amelia E. S. , and I'm posting another giveaway for you all!

I'll be giveaway 25 copies for reviews for the following websites. 

Amazon, LibraryThing and Goodreads.com

If you're interested in reading a short, MODERN, simplicity ebook reviewe copy, and give a review for the it


I'll be very thankful :)

FALL BOOK TRAILER HERE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNQKYe...

Description: Book Trailer Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNQKYeu9798

A Fall minimal reading book. You see the pictures through your own creative eyes. You see FALL the way you envision it.

No comments:

Post a Comment